Borghi & Saveri designs and provides customer tailored solutions for engines and vehicles testing since 1990, including turnkey engine test cells equipped with hydraulic, eddy current brake and dynamic (asynchronous or permanent magnet motors) benches.
- Engine test cells design and turnkey customer tailored solutions delivered to the customers
- Engine testing services (with test bench operators and/or engineers)
- Performance evaluation
- Engine and engine components development
- Durability tests
- Driving cycles and track laps simulation
- Engineering and technical support availability
- Engine calibration
- Combustion systems development
- Rapid Control Prototyping
Great experience with local manufacturers on gasoline and diesel engines testing and calibration
- One cell available with an AC asynchronous machine, (max Power 221kW, max Torque 455Nm from 0 to 4636 rpm, max speed: 10000 rpm).
- One cell with a 200kW Permanent Magnet machine and 600V common DC bus, speed up to 10500RPM
- Up to other 3 test cells can be quickly setup, picking one of the engine dynos out of the Borghi & Saveri catalogue: from 3.7kW 20Nm to 1250kW 10500Nm
Engine dynos test cells, signals acquisition, test automation and emissions measurement can be customize on customer requirements.